The BCATA is a PSA (provincial specialist association) of the B.C. Teachers’ Federation.
Benefits of joining the BCATA include:
- a network of approximately 250 K-12 and Post-Secondary art educators in Canada to share ideas and information
- being able to participate in the annual conference with a variety of keynotes, workshops and events
- online access to Visually Speaking, which includes highlights of art education in British Columbia, lesson plans and more!
- 2 quality journals on specific issues in art education
- a discount card for purchasing art supplies at OPUS stores
To become a BCATA member, click here to download the application form and send the form and fee to the BC Teachers’ Federation.
You can also join or renew your membership on-line by clicking here.
With your membership you will receive two high-quality journals every year that are packed with articles on Art Education, lesson plans and so much more. Click on the image to preview the contents.